Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lost my friend

Today was a very powerfully sad day. I know why but don't want to admit it to myself. I think I have lost a good and tender friend. But Im not sure. We have had a rough road lately. I am unsure how deep her anger is with me. But I am afraid to ask. I fear that she will tell me she is done with me as a friend and I don't think I can really bear that right now. Or ever as a matter of fact. I know that her life is in a tailspin right now. She is very busy. But still she has not really talked to me in several days and we usually chat all the time. I am crazy how this is affecting me. It is stressing me out beyond belief. As with most things I am obsessing about it. I just don't know if she is avoiding me for a reason or is just too busy. But even when she is busy she still manages a hello text or message here or there. I just don't know what to do. I am so sick of this ache in my heart. -Johnny V.

No comments:

Post a Comment