Friday, August 3, 2012

Life situation.

Sometimes when a man of my age 44 reaches a certain point in his life he has to make tough choices. After this last year with all the health issues and surgeries I have come I think as close to actual death as I can. So sitting in hospital thinking about my life I decided about certain things. I have concluded that life is far too precious to worry so deeply about those unwilling or unable to accept me for who I am. I am a deeply lucky man I have a beautiful, loving wife who for whatever reason loves my deeply. I have strong compassionate and intelligent children. I have a dedicated and loving broad family that I know I can always count on. So to all out there who seem to have a problem with who I am or certain things about me. I have one thing to say. "FUCK THE HELL OFF!"

-Johnny V.

No comments:

Post a Comment