Saturday, March 30, 2013

Youth

Like the giant ancient redwood standing since ages past, I spy the young spring sapling peeking above the horizon.

Her beauty renews my fervor, but her youth leaves me desperate for her acceptance. I yearn to abide in the same spirit, the equal chilling edifice, just to breath the same stale air as this wonderous girl, and know her being.

This perfect form with rousing breasts, hair as dark as ripe wheat, hips that sway like a bell, and large eyes, as green as the calm seductive ocean.

My longing to just hold her is greater than the deepest pain I know. For since my eyes first met hers I have been unable to understand anything or anybody else.

But hence the world is full of the unquenched desires of old men for beauty such as hers. Because there can exist no aphrodisiac like innocence.

-Johnny V.

2 comments: