Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Night's Mist

The morning dew conquers the night mist, my avendaged and broken siern peirces my hope, I call out yet my protective angel is distant and obscure.   

I am left to her fickle whims and mocking laughter. I conferred my naked and inpassionated soul unto the sacrosanct of her april scented bossom, but her release of me left it inbittered and lost.   

I handed her my heart fueled with the courage of 1000 martyrs, but reclaimed it dry as the desert sand on an August day.

I have overcome my wound although it is deep it no longer holds any power over me. Where she is to this day I know not, I worry not.

But as the morning wind brushes the trees I hear anguish. Alas, she has attended to the fools lined at her threshold. Those naifs awaiting a mere glimpse, of her deep soft emerald eyes.  

-Johnny V.

No comments:

Post a Comment