Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012

Today was a pretty shitty day. Had some things to take care of to get the car ready for our trip up to Denver. And struggled with the heat and breathing badly. Also had some pretty bad dizzy spells. I was just really feeling bad all around. Insomnia hit me again last night and was torturing me pretty bad. But I pulled through it okay. As anyone who read the blog last night could tell I went from a pretty deep dark scary place to being okay. But its still pretty grim inside my soul. I am just working at hiding it better. The pain is still pretty bad. But I am working on it day by day. I just want to ask those who do read this blog to please, oh please now and then add a comment to something you read. Even if it pisses you off and you want to say John you are a dick. Just so that I know it is at least being read and having some type of effect on people. -Johnny V.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your suffering. Hang in there. The fight isn't over. I can't wait to till after the surgery to hear what the doctor has to say. Have faith. I'm sure you will be feeling better in no time. You are in our thoughts every day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I know that as this heart things gets better so will I on many levels. I thank you for your support. And for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete