Tuesday, October 29, 2013

America

Do you ever get the feeling that America is the Duck Dynasty, Beverly Hillbillies of the world? We by pure luck and some slight gumption fell into amazing riches, power, and influence.

People looking to and watching us yet we have no Fucking clue what we are doing. The biggest difference here is that many here believe that just because of that luck we somehow deserve our situation and that we really are better than everyone else.

I know that many will prove my point by yelling at me telling me how lucky I am and if I don't like it I should just get out. But see I never said I didn't love my country. But we are at a crossroads now where we need to drop our arrogance, and understand that we are not perfect. We need to accept our faults and weaknesses before we can fix them. Otherwise we will become a third class nation still acting like we are in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment