Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Next Four Years

This newly formed violent storm hovers just above my warm abode, I inhale the malordour of racism that now seeks to derive its angry scheme. In a moment of fear I evaluate a congition where I can veil my person. But God pulls near my audition and in a susurration tells me that I am to be his warrior. "Remove your fright from your breast my son." Hello tells his noble creation. "For you must halt this hellion who wishes to shame my glory."

I emerge from my darkened hollow with a new fangled mightiness, proud to wear my wakeless armour. I make an outcry to my brown protagonists. Recognizing that under one approximation we are unbreakable. The battle will be longsighted and ofttimes disobedient, but must nonetheless be fought. This novel and herculean army with standstill against the Fetor of hatred that has taken root in the land of our mothers.

Our exquisite earth has seen this detest foul our bright air many times. Each time unspoiled passion has been triumphant and restored God's resplendent wishes. Come out of the duskiness my comrades, and prepare for a nimbus task. Let no disgrace go unrevealed. Let's take a full breath before the brave plunge. Bring all the hatred into the unclouded strength of mankind which is implanted with God's joyous breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment