Sunday, July 8, 2012

Drive in

I had a very nice evening with a dear friend at the drive in theater. It was fun. Have not been to a drive in since forever. Saw the new spider-man, it was okay. But I did like the new guy. He was funny and cool. Not like Toby he is just a crying pussy. But the really cool movie was Men in Black III. It was so neat. I really enjoyed how it tied in the past. Won't spoil anything except to say bring tissue. I would like to deeply thank that dear friend. Spent lunch with her too. And she let me cry on her shoulder. I got some very terrible news today. And since my family is in Denver I am home alone this weekend. There was one thing I did not want and that was to be home alone. I knew I would just brood and wallow in self pity. And when I do that to the degree I knew I'd be at with this news it never turns out good. The last time I was this depressed. So very very long ago. I ended up in the ER getting my stomach pumped and forced to stay there for three days. Not a happy time in my life. So I am thankful for this friend for taking time out of her busy day to be my sounding board and letting me be around. It truly could have saved my life. Well except for the fact that there are no more fucking sleeping pills left in the goddamn house. Love you all even those who don't read my shit. -Johnny V.

No comments:

Post a Comment