Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012

Well been feeling cruddy but I have been getting lots of writing done. I feel good when I write. I have not had any poems in a few days. But have been editing and adding to my book. I have a few people reading it for me. And have gotten back some nice ideas.

On the heartache side I'm doing a little better. Time as they say heals all. I didn't think the pain would ever stop. It's still there but its not as bad. In the last two weeks I have seen things as they really are, and its not pretty.

As for the physical I have been getting worse. I'm more tired and the breathing is more difficult. The dizzy spells are getting harder. Last week I even fell over and hurt my leg. But I'm trying to rest. Just waiting for the surgery and see how things go.

-Johnny V.

No comments:

Post a Comment